Sunday, August 12, 2007


Swatches from Stitches
I was away four days and Indie had a grand time sniffing everything I brought home with me. Here's a swatch from Stashology 201. My camera doesn't do the colors justice. After comparing my swatch to my classmates', I decided I need to incorporate more novelty yarns--some more bling will be just the thing to take it to the next level. I have some Trendsetter Aura and Kidsilk Haze in greens and some ribbons I was going to use in a scarf--they can kick it up a notch. Now I have to apply my Advanced Design skills and come up with a pattern. And I have to hide the swatch from Indie--he was suspiciously interested in the loose ends. And I have to look for a missing ball of Manos. There was a label for a dark green skein in the bag of oddments I took for class but no yarn. Lucy was suspiciously interested in that...

No comments: