Thursday, August 16, 2007

Indecent Obsession(s)

I’ve been working on the sleeves for my Disco Lights sweater during my commute either to NYC or to Philadelphia and then working on the new striped sweater in the evenings. My obsession with matching the stripes in the front and back resulted in a trip to my LYS for more yarn. Twelve new, patterned or novelty yarns to add to the stash yarn I was using for this project! Kind of ridiculous, I know. I have to keep reminding myself I’m not alone and this type of behavior is not unusual among knitters.

Last night I decided that the lighting in my house isn’t good enough to see the stitches using the dark green colorway I’m knitting with, so I picked up the market square bag. I had already made the top and seam so last night I completed the first tier.

This is probably why I never finish anything.

Now I have to choose some yarn, needles and a simple pattern to teach one of my nieces to knit this weekend.

No comments: