Thursday, September 06, 2007



































































WIPs

I've been cataloging all the projects I'm working on. Here are a few... Clearly I'm partial to pink. From the top you see:
1. Manos sweater for me
2. Debbie Bliss Cashmerino ribbed sweater for my nephew (which I'm sure won't fit!)
3. Rowan white cotton baby sweater (original baby too big to wear it)
4. Butterscotch Novelty--I ordered the yarn online and HATED the color when I got it. I bought lots of different novelty yarns to "kick it up"
5. Pink Silk Tank--I forget if this is silk wool or silk cotton but the armholes are too deep--I need to rip it down to the armhole shaping...
6. Pink Top Down Sweater--using Brown Sheep for the Ready Set Knit knit-along. Got stuck at the sleeves
7. Rowan silk cables--this is gorgeous
8. Black alpaca--the pattern was customized for me based on a designer pattern
9. The back of a yellow cotton tank
10. The back of a white cotton tank
11. DK wool baby sweater of checkerboard
12. Brown velour mobeius "scarf"--all I have to do is sew the ends in...
PS: the red alpaca felted hat decidedly NOT work out. Back to the drawing board.

No comments: