Friday, September 14, 2007

In a Slump

I'm half a sleeve away from finishing my Tilli Tomas Disco Lights sweater. And I still have half my stash on my dining room table, waiting for a photo op and to be stored away. I don't know what's wrong...nothing is getting done.

I stopped at a LYS in Ho-Ho-Kus and got some fingering weight yarn and needles to try to swatch the Secret of the Stole. I haven't done lace before--I'm a little worried about the yarn overs. I think I'll do it without beads for the first try. However, the yarn is still out in the car and needs to be wound.

I also have a WIP for a friend from work that needs help. She lost the pattern. I'm recreating it and need to rip back two or three rows--someone started plain stockingette right in the middle of the diamond pattern. I'll try to get that done this weekend.

No comments: