Friday, November 09, 2007

When's the Anesthesia Wearing Off?

Ever since I had my knee surgery, I've had a very short attention span, little interest in knitting (or food) and a craven desire to sleep. It's been 10 days! I should be over this, shouldn't I?

I have so many projects I want to work on--I need to finish that novelty spiral hat and the entrelac scarf because it is getting cold here. I also want to work on the Elsbeth Lavold cashmere collar I picked up in Dallas and a couple of the other hats from Stitches. And there is a very pretty sweater in the newest issue of Cast-On that I want to start on. It's knit 3 rows, purl 3 rows so I think it's the perfect commuting pattern. I'm just trying to make sure I stick to stash yarn for that.

I'm a little depressed being so far behind on the SOTS and Mystic Water KALs. I haven't even made a dent in my cable knits either. And one of those projects includes some yummy cashmere.

I tried to talk my mom into sewing the Tilli Tomas sweater together...we'll see what happens with that.

Oh, well. I'm hiring a professional organizer to help me straighten things out at home--perhaps that will be the boost I need.

No comments: