Wednesday, November 21, 2007




I Need a Scarf for Winter
I can't find my winter scarves and gloves which is kind of unfortunate since the weather has turned. So I've started an entrelac scarf. I got the pattern at Stitches East and the yarn at my LYS--I'm using Noro Silk Garden. I just love the color variations. Not so sure about picking up all those stitches or the way it appears on the reverse side. I'm hoping blocking will smooth it out.
In other news, I'm going to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. I usually cook because my sister and her family go to the parade and then they come back here. But since my knee surgery, I'm not able to keep up with all of that. I'm taking a pile of UFOs with me and spend a few days finishing them.
I really should come back and work on my home organization. I enjoyed the help of a professional organizer but she seems to misunderstand--I don't actually want to participate in this process beyond saying "yes" or "no." Well, things are too busy at work to worry about it so I'll ignore it and knit away. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: