Saturday, July 19, 2008


SP 12--Question 6


I seem to have missed question 4 (1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”? 2) What yarn do you never want to be without? so my count on questions is wrong.


My answers to question 4 are Cascade Venezia--I swatched some one the Stitch and Bitch cruise at the yarn tasting and just loved it. I haven't seen it in any LYS but will have to look it up to see who stocks it in my area. Not that I need to add to the stash!

It's hard to choose one yarn I wouldn't want to be without--I have so many favorites. Sincerely. It may be a toss up between Zara, Pure Merino and Cocoon.


So my previous post on question 4 should actually be labelled question 5 and now I will address question 6: What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation? This is a hard one. It can't be too bulky or cumbersome to pack or to work on in transit (although I'm not known for being conservative in this regard). I generally will pack two projects--one small and portable like a baby sweater or a scarf and one larger project, like a sweater or top for me. My biggest fear is finishing the project before I return home and have nothing to work on during travel time, so I tend to overpack. I'll be honest though--I never seem to work on things that diligently when traveling or on vacation.

No comments: