Saturday, July 05, 2008







My Secret Pal 12 Package!!!




I went out to run errands--much to my surprise, a lot of businesses are closed today for the July 4th holiday--my drycleaner and my nail salon. I had to get some good sneakers for physical therapy and wanted to also find shoes that were decent enough to wear on business--this is a big procedure because I need to get a bigger size to accommodate new orthotics--the right foot swells and is tight and the left foot is usually too loose.




So, I was a little depressed coming home but there was a package by the front door. It was from Bram, my Secret Pal 12 person. She sent me some of the most beautiful yarn I've ever seen. There's a skein of Debbie Bliss Pure Cashmere in a soft pink and a skein of Baby Llama from Elsebeth Lavold in a creamy white. Both are so soft and luxurious, I'm sure I'm going to love knitting them up into something beautiful. And there is a skein of No Two Snowflakes merino wool in fingering weight--it's a hand-dyed yarn is very soft pinky peachy melony color--so so beautiful!!!!! Bram also sent some Addi Turbos--I'm going to use the No Two Snowflakes to make a lacy scarf for myself--it's so pretty. I'm also going to enjoy the Chocolate Truffles she sent from Utah.




So very kind! A big thanks to Bram.

No comments: