Thursday, June 12, 2008

SP 12 Question 1--Favorite Summertime Drink

This is a funny one. I always have at least one Gin and Tonic during the summer season. But the drink I really enjoy is brewed iced tea. I like it sweetened with Sweet and Low with lemon over ice. Funny how it's limited to summer time.

In knitting news, nothing very exciting has been happening. My Log Cabin project is going to turn out to be one of the most expensive baby blankets in history but I'm enjoying it. I've been traveling for a few days so I haven't made much progress. Will pick it up again tonight and over the weekend--I'll be out and about in support of World Wide Knit in Public Day on Saturday.

Meanwhile, I've been trying to track down additional skeins of Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande in the same colorway that I already have. I had originally bought some of it to make myself a sweater, then bought Big Girl Knits and read that big girls shouldn't wear chunky yarn, so I gave the yarn to my mother who has started a beautiful, luxurious throw for me. We need 5-6 more skeins but the colorway appears to be sold out in a lot of places. I have to say Plymouth was very responsive in getting back to me and accurate as well about where I can find more. It's soooooo gorgeous.

No comments: