Sunday, July 13, 2014

Is It A Coincidence?


I've been spending lots and lots of time watching Netflix because of the summer hiatus of TV programs. Now that Orphan Black and Da Vinci's Demons are over, I need to find new sources of relaxation. There's a lot of stinkers out there but I've been fortunate to find programs like Life, Hemlock Grove and my new favorite Bitten. Can't wait for the next season--which isn't until 2015!

One of my daily habits is to look through the pattern section of Ravelry and I found two really pretty patterns. One is called Stonehaven and the other Bear River. These things figure prominently in Bitten, which doubled my enthusiasm for them. I wonder if the designer, Laura Aylor, is also a fan. I ordered some deep red Venezia worsted for Stonehaven, have to troll my stash for the right yarn for the second sweater.

I'm off schedule for completing the sleeves for a sweater I have been working on FOREVER because I've been swatching for a color blocked shell in a 100% cotton yarn called Windy and a thick/thin combo, also 100% cotton, called Rosa. I've also been fooling around with the Deco Sunburst Shawl. Hear that sound? Ripit Ripit

No comments: