Saturday, June 04, 2011

Where Is My Camera?

It's not that I haven't been working on projects. I certainly have been busy, but I can't find my digital camera and can't upload pictures.

I'm focused on finishing these days. Not the "sew it together" kind; mostly getting the bits and pieces done so the projects can be completed and hopefully worn.

I am very close to finishing the Marias sweater. The pattern is for Manos, but I'm using Koigu and Zara Chine. It was a big production finding enough Koigu when I was buying the yarn, but it turns out I have a lot of Koigu leftover and will be short on Zara. And although I can't find a ball band, I think I am using a discontinued color. It looks like I'm going to be switching to the trim color using Pure Merino about 10 rows sooner than expected. I'm telling myself it's making the pattern my own. Right?

No comments: